Personal Links and Pictures

Thursday 20 June 2013

Hello Upper East Siders...Or Londoners in my case..



Okay, so this is like my first post and I have absolutely no idea how this blog is going to end up. Initially I had the typical girlie idea of a makeup/fashion blog, but then I thought knowing me I will start posting random things that have nothing to do with any of that stuff- So here i am with a completely pointless blog about anything and everything.

I never really realised...

just how nerve-wracking writing a blog is, there's something so exciting about the fact that anyone could read this but at the same time it's scary! Posting a blog means people can judge you..and people judging you can not always be a good thing. It's the same feeling that I had when I joined Tumblr and made a blog, I didn't and to this day still haven't revealed my name on Tumblr because my Tumblr signifies some personal aspects of my life (some things i would rather my whole school didn't know!!)
I think I may keep this blog anon aswell...for the time being anyway..


Anyway, 
Sleep is calling.

Tumblr: theweekndtrilogyxo.tumblr.com

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment